I did a considerable amount of work to the bug. I decided that I don’t need to make this car perfect I just need to get it done. I ditched my plans of doing a body off restoration and am now going to just patch it together.
I cut out the floor pans that were really bad. I also removed some of the fiberglass that the previous owner used for the back window. I also removed the dash board cover and instead of installing a new one, I’m just going to leave it as metal.
I also steam-cleaned the seats and I am going to be putting covers on instead of paying $400 to get them reupholstered. I picked out a paint scheme that I think will look awesome. The color will be same emerald green of the 2011 Camaro. The impressions of the hood will be black and the side panels will be black.