Today I started installing my new parts. I installed the air filter first then I proceeded to installing the hydraulic shock for the trunk. Once that was done I removed the old center console and tried to put the new one in. Unfortunately the new center console didn’t fin right at all so I ended up just putting the old one back in.
I took out the drivers mirror and put the new one on. I vacuumed the car some more and then I tried to take off the transmission again. I tried long and hard to get the bolts off but they didn’t budge. I think i’m going to take it to the shop and have them finnish the transmission. Today was an OK day.